LESS ENERGY=MORE PROTECTION
Introducing the Moto-9 Flex.
Bell is committed to providing purpose-built solutions that provide across-the-board head protection for the modern rider. So when it came to evolving the race proven Moto-9, we wanted to re-think fit and build on the helmet’s longstanding ability to manage energy. We’re pleased to report, we did. Leveraging the segmented liner from our Segment bike helmet, we sought to achieve a more personalized, adaptive fit, for a wide variety of head shapes. In creating a first-of-its-kind 3 layer impact liner, we utilized a revolutionary combination of polymer materials to provide a “progressive” energy management system that’s designed to absorb low, mid and high energy impacts. When it came to testing, our initial Flex samples outperformed any other motocross helmet we’ve tested to date. The result is no accident, the Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet we’ve ever made and is quickly setting a new level for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
· 3K Carbon Shell
· Flex Energy Management interior liner
· Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
· Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
· Integrated Vented Roost Guard
· Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
· Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
· Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
· Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
· Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
· Padded, Lined Helmet Bag Included
· Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
· X-Static® and XT-2® Padding